HID Kits. Xenon headlights. HID Lights. HID headlights. Philips hid kits
Free lifetime warranty and insured same day shipping for all orders
Color Temperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin that indicates the hue of a light source, in this case the HID bulb. People not familiar with lighting may believe that the higher the Kelvin the brighter the light will be, this is false. OEM car manufacturers equip their cars with 4100k to 4300k HID bulbs which produce the most daylight-like light output. Lower temperature like 3000k will produce deep gold-yellow color, suitable for fog lights. Higher color temperatures will output light with a hint of blue/purple like the 5000k - 6000k bulbs, higher rated bulbs will be bluer and eventually purple in color as you go up the scale.
Color temperature is what usually catches your eye when you spot an HID equipped car on the road. The Kelvin bulbs will appear "brighter" to oncoming traffic, but in reality they output less visible light onto the road.
Why change to HID Lighting?
- HID headlight produce 300 % more light output compared to standard halogen bulbs!
- Bluish white light for covering broad road, HID beam covers 3 times more of the road in front of you.
- Long life, HID bulbs has average life of 5-10 years which is more than a regular bulb!
- More efficient, xenon kits consume very less electricity which makes its more proficient.
- HID kits and xenon conversion kit are Easy to use and install.
- HID kits and xenon conversion kit give luxury looks.
Our HID light kits start at just $79 (Free shipping in the US).
Top quality HID conversion kit, with one of the lowest failure rates on the market.
100% Plug-n-Play Installation.
100% weatherproof, waterproof and shock resistant.